Notice On Protection And Processing Of Personal Data Via The Form Contact Us
Dear madam/ sir,
As İNFOBİS ULUSLARARASI BİLGİ VE DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“İNFOBİS” or “Company”), residing at “GÜLBAHAR MAHALLESİ BALABAN SK. MERİÇ KONAK B BLOK Apt. NO: 5/5 ŞİŞLİ/İSTANBUL” your identification and contact information consisting of your name, surname and e-mail address type of data are collected and processed in automatic ways via the Contact Form in our website in compliance with the Law no 6698 on Personal Data Protection (“PDPL” or the “ Law”) based on the legal reason indicated in article 5/2/f of the Law, which obligates processing of your personal data for legitimate interests of data controller, provided that fundamental rights and freedoms of data subject remain unharmed. Your personal data are collected and processed limited to following purposes:
- Meeting your demands, complaints and suggestions,
- Conducting communicational processes,
- Conducting risk management processes,
- Ensuring the security of data controller’s operations,
- Receiving and assessing the suggestions for Improvement of business processes.
Your abovesaid personal data are transferred to Company association(s) and to competent state institutions and organizations when necessary firstly for purposes stated above and to coordinate the administrative and operational management structure between two company, in compliance with conditions in article 8/2/a and based on the legal reason indicated in article 5/2/f of the Law, which obligates processing of your personal data for legitimate interests of data controller without violating fundamental rights and freedoms of data subject. Apart from transfers stated above, your personal data are only processed by the Company without being transferred to third party receivers. You may apply to İNFOBİS at any time:
- to learn whether the personal data related to you are/have being/been processed,
- if it is processed, to request information with regard to processing,
- to learn purposes of the processing and whether your personal data has been used for the intended purpose
- to know the third persons within or outside the country to whom the personal data are transferred,
- to request correction of the personal data if the data is processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- to request deletion or destruction of the personal data under the conditions set forth in Article 7 of the PDPL,
- to request notifying third persons to whom the personal data are transferred, about the processes completed within the scope of (d) and (e),
- to object to negative consequences about you that are concluded as a result of analysis of the processed personal data exclusively by automatic means,
- to claim indemnification if you suffered damage due to illegal processing of your data.
You may forward your requests regarding your rights and enforcement of the Law through filling out and signing a form that you can obtain from the Human Resources Department or https://infobis.net/and apply to the following address personally or with a notary approved power of attorney:
- Fill in the application form, which you can obtain from the Human Resources Department, for your rights listed above; Signing with your wet-ink signature and pass it to “GÜLBAHAR MAHALLESİ BALABAN SK. MERİÇ KONAK B BLOK Apt. NO: 5/5 ŞİŞLİ/İSTANBUL” by personal application, by certified mail or by notary public, or
- Sign with your electronic signature or mobile signature and forward it email@example.com by using your KEP address or your Registered Electronic Mail (REM) address in Company’s database.
If your request is answered in written, İNFOBİS will not charge first ten pages of the answer but after ten pages will charge 1 Turkish Liras for each following page of the answer. If the applicant’s answer is given in a recording medium such as CD or a flash disc etc., the fee that can be claimed shall not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
The İNFOBİS reserves the right to make changes in this Notice, due to the Law, secondary legislations and committee resolutions. Changes in the Notice and the current text will enter into force immediately as of the date of notification.